Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
7:55 a.m. to 3:35 p.m.
7:55 a.m. to 1:35 p.m.
Early Dismissal Time: 12:05 pm
School Colors: Black/Gold
School Mascot: Tigers
2022 Accountability Rating System
Hear from the Class of 2022
"I truly found my passion for learning and wanting to be my best self here. The past four years, Clear View has become an extension of my family."
-Ashlyn Salinas, 2022 Senior Speaker
Clear View High School began more than 20 years ago as the Alternative Learning Center for CCISD. Since that time it has undergone many changes and continues to grow and improve every year. It is now the first of two district charter schools, with Clear Horizons Early College High School being the other and enrolls CCISD students in grades 9-12. We provide small classes (a maximum of 12 students in all core academic classes), excellent teachers, innovative instruction, extra tutoring, opportunities for remedial work and credit recovery, reduced homework, less distractions, excellent technology, programs which lead to job certifications in the areas of health care and cosmetology and a support system to help with other issues that can make the school years difficult. Through smaller classes and individualized attention, students feel connected to an academic community that emphasizes success as its top priority. Clear View is a place to begin, belong and become.
Why Clear View?
The premier learning community of choice for life-changing education in Clear Creek ISD
The mission of Clear View High School is to ensure each student develops self-confidence, sets and achieves goals for academic and social success, and becomes a positive contributor to the global society.
A Place to Begin, Belong & Become
The Clear View campus offers a variety of benefits for students, including a brand new building that opened in January 2022.
- Smaller campus (350 students maximum)
- 12-to-1 student-teacher ratio for core classes
- Designed to meet the social-emotional and academic needs of students
- Modernized theater, cafetorium and library with makerspace areas
Upgrades to current Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs
- Emphasis on use of technology
- More personalized learning
- Extra assistance to help students be successful on state testing
- Fewer distractions
- Strong support from campus and district staff
- Extra tutoring, opportunities for remedial work and credit recovery
- District bus service available
Programs & Extracurricular Activities
These are just a few of the many programs and activities currently being offered:
*NEW* Audio and Visual Production
- *NEW* Certified Welding Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant Program
- Cosmetology Program
- Microsoft Certification Course
- Literary Genre Courses
- Student-Adult Leadership & Service Alliance (SALSA)
- Dual Credit
- Peer Assistance and Leadership (PALs)
- District-wide Career and Technical Education (CTE) Participation
- Extracurriculars participation on other campuses with permission
- National Technical Honor Society
- Student-led Clubs & Organizations
- School Day Opportunities for Explorations, Interventions & Support
Click here to learn more about The Leader in Me program at Clear View.